March 6, 2011

Jodi Picoult Live - Tomorrow Night at 7PM

One of my all-time favorite authors is Jodi Picoult. My Sister's Keeper was my first book review ever on Book Nook Club and every other novel of Jodi's that I've read since then has left me equally impressed. A couple of months ago I was contacted to have Book Nook Club participate in the Atria Literary Salon Series with Jodi Picoult. Part of that participation is featuring a live streamed interview here on Book Nook Club.

So check back tomorrow night as the Atria Literary Salon Series presents Jodi Picoult via live stream tomorrow night at 7PM EST. The interview will focus on Picoult's newest novel, Sing You Home, as well as I'm sure other more general questions about her novels. Sing You Home was just released on March 1st and I've got a copy on my shelf that I am just dying to read. I will for one be checking out the interview tomorrow night to get some great insight from one of my favorite authors and hope you'll all join me for the Atria Literary Salon Series.

Note from Atria: Autographed books for purchase will be available before, during and after this web event by visiting http://bit.ly/SingYouHome. A portion of proceeds from each sale will be donated to Jodi’s charity of choice, The Trevor Project (http://thetrevorproject.org), the leading national organization focused on crisis and suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth. The book also includes a compact disc of original songs created for the novel and sung by Ellen Wilber, who will also be performing on the webcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...