May 26, 2008

Book Review: She, Myself and I

This book is about three very different sisters....Paige, Sophie and Mickey...going through three different stages of life. Paige is recovering from a nasty divorce, Sophie is struggling as a new mother, and Mickey is the young college kid negotiating her way through college and love.

As such, the book is broken up into three smaller novels, each from the point of view from each sister. But the transitions are seamless and make the book more entertaining.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. Lately I haven't had much luck with chick-lit books, but this one was good. The characters were real, the storyline was believable, and the humor was excellent.

I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a light-hearted and funny read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...