September 6, 2011

Book Nook Club - Getting Better All the Time

There is just something about fall that says change. The leaves change colors, the new school year starts, temperatures get cooler and well, things change. In honor of fall I'd like to propose something new for Book Nook Club and I need your help. I have a number of ideas but this blog isn't just for me, it's for anyone who has ever posted a review, commented on a review, read a review, or well even just happened to land on our page. And I want to do something that will make Book Nook a better place for everyone.



Toluna.com - Get free polls, widgets, opinions and earn points!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...