May 9, 2011

May Read-A-Thon: You Choose What I Read and Review

Back when she was a reviewer for Book Nook, Ronnica used to do weekend read-a-thons. I've always wanted to try one but never been able to without feeling like I'm neglecting my husband. Lucky for me, this weekend he'll be out of town and I've got nothing on my schedule other than girl's night Friday and maybe a long run on Saturday.

The only thing standing in my way now is deciding which books I'm going to read. I'm going to admit my overflowing bookshelf is a little intimidating so I'm asking for your help. I'm going to try and get through five for fun books this weekend plus a couple of the ones I've been asked to review. Since I know you all read as much, if not more, than me, please vote in the poll below for which of these ten books you think should make my weekend read-a-thon list.

Which Books Should Make the Cut?

1 comment:

  1. All of these are so, SO good. I'll be very impressed if you get through 5 books, I can barely do one in a weekend most of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...