So this post is to celebrate the 600th post here on Book Nook Club. As my own celebration, I went back through and picked ten of my favorite books (out of all 110) that I've reviewed here in the past three years. I tried to keep a good mix of categories so it's not all historical fiction or classics. I'm constantly asked for book recommendations (especially after mentioning that I review books) so hopefully this will be a good one to start out with.
Congrats to everyone involved that's made Book Nook Club a place that I, and I hope you do too, come back to and time and time again to get book ideas and see what my peers thought of a book before buying it.
- Non-Fiction (Relationships) - The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Non-Fiction (Self-Improvement) - Good Girls Don't Have to Dress Bad
- Science Fiction/YA - Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- True Story - The Girls from Ames by Jeffrey Zaslow
- Mystery/Crime - If Tomorrow Comes by Sydney Sheldon
- Historical Fiction - Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
- Romance - Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- Christian Fiction - Redemption Series (and anything else) by Karen Kingsbury
- Chick-Lit - Perfect on Paper by Marie Murnane
- Legal Thriller - My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult