June 13, 2010

Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich

This past weekend we decided to drive down to Ohio. On the way out I picked up eight books on CD to get me through the drive while my husband was studying. This was one of those books. I read and reviewed One for the Money a little while back and greatly enjoyed my first encounter with Stephanie Plum. Plum Lovin' follows Stephanie on a much different path than One for the Money, the path of playing matchmaker to a group of people who need some relationship help. The plot wasn't nearly as intriguing to me as her trying to catch tricky criminals. The book was extremely predictable and although it did make me laugh numerous times, lacked in any depth. It was good for entertaining me on a long drive, but I'm not sure I would recommend it for anything other than a quick beach read. 2 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...