April 8, 2010

The 7 Gifts that Came to Earth by John Mellor

I was given The 7 Gifts that Came to Earth by the author to review. Like the book, I'll keep this short and sweet. This book is broken into seven books with a small narrative after each. A young boy is tasked to reading all seven books and finding the gifts that have been bestowed to earth.

This book reminded me a lot of The Alchemist or The Little Prince. A book broke into quirky and at times, very strange, little stories that each have a hidden theme that all tie together in the end. It was a quick read and fun to try and figure out the gifts in each story before the little boy figures them out. Definitely worth picking up if you ever see it. 3 stars.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing my book. Can I point out that the links are in a bit of a muddle, linking to other reviews of the book rather than my website? Here is my website, where you can read more reviews, and the book itself - The 7 Gifts

    You can buy it as a paperback book posted anywhere in the world, or as a PDF download that is identical in form to the paper book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...