September 3, 2008

September Book Club Discussion

This month the book we're reading is A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman. Julie has so graciously offered to either answer questions that I send to her or to join in on our blog discussion. I've already finished the book but I was thinking that maybe if everyone can try and finish the book by Sunday, September 21st then we could have that entire week to have a blog post discussion. I'll create a post with my thoughts about the book on the 21st and then we can maybe have a comment discussion (with Julie included) throughout the week. I'm open to any ideas you have if you have any suggestions for a better way to do it.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to get the book, my library system doesn't have it. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...