September 16, 2008

Isolation by Travis Thrasher

Isolation by Travis Thrasher is a supernatural thriller but I must give you a warning - it contains devil possession and sexual situations (BAD sexual situations).

The book follows a missionary family on furlow who leaves a city in North Carolina and moves into a remote house in the mountains. Stephanie, the wife, is seeing and hearing things and having horrible nightmare. Jim, her husband, even finds her sleepwalking with knives in her hands.


From the book:
When a missionary family moves into a secluded mansion in the mountains of North Carolina, they think they are escaping their nightmares. But when a snowstorm hits and they are trapped inside their new home, their worst fears become reality. As they fight to stay alive, they will be tested in ways they never imagined. Can their love for one another and their faith in God save them from the dangers lurking here?

When I read the book was about a missionary family I was really excited to get a chance to read it but it was not quite what I expected. I really enjoy thrillers but did not care too much for this book and I’m not sure why. Something just did not click with me and this book. The writing was good and I liked the characters, especially the son, who never loses his faith in God even though his parents have. If this sounds like a book you would like I am giving a copy away at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...