I'll leave this bare bones and join the discussion with you all. A few questions to get us started on our discussion:
1. What do you think was McCarthy's point?
2. Could you relate to the characters? Was the relationship between the father and son believable?
3. Did you find the grammatical style distracting (no quotation marks, random apostrophes, or chapter breaks) or did it add to the story?
4. What was McCarthy saying about humanity?
5. And just for fun, what in the world would you do if you were placed in this kind of situation?