January 25, 2008

Book Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic


Yet another find at our local used book store. I had been looking at it for some time, and was curious. I am usually not a chick-lit type of person because they are usually dull and empty. But I LOVE to shop and it was only $3.00 so I figured I would give it a try.

And I really enjoyed reading it....it's light-hearted and very, very funny. I fell in love with the main character, Rebecca Bloomberg. She reminds me so much of myself! She's quirky, funny and loves to shop. Except, I do not have an over-drawn bank account.

Dont expect this book the be serious at all. It isn't supposed to be deep or meaninful in any way. Which is why I think I liked it so much. I'm looking forward to reading her next novels.

And you must read it with a British accent, a la Bridget Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining our discussion of this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...